This role will suit those who are ambitious and independent-minded and who are keen to work and develop their careers within a multi-disciplined and multi-cultural team.
To continue to build the account for Kantar Worldpanel through delivering strong business insights with the consumer panel data.
Key Role Responsibilities & Competencies:
1. Participating in the projects negotiation and understand clients request.
- Collect and analyze client's request information, organize relevant people in the company and the department to collectively analyze and discuss project needs and provide quotations.
- Collect and prepare relevant data and materials for the project negotiation, organize the communication and negotiation and provide information support and professional advice during the negotiation process.
- Accept orders from clients keep contact with clients and communicate to confirm the relevant details of the report production.
2. Managing the operation and execution of the project
- Keep contact with data production department, utilize relevant software and analytical skills to collect, classify and prepare key data group and ensure data accuracy and reliable.
- Organize and compile data analysis report based on the contract and detail requirement, make sure the report materials are reliable and process if precise.
3. Maintain client relationship and provide customer service
- Maintain daily contact with the clients, handle customer consultation and complaint, build and keep good relationship with the clients.
- Organize client meetings, collect and prepare meeting materials, compile meeting related report.
- Identify client's potential needs, maintain and expand the sales on the existing clients, discover potential client value.
- Participate in setting new client development plan and the detail implementation, turn newly potential client into current client.
4. Revenue forecast and client revenue management
- Analyze and summarize historical revenue data, make reasonable revenue forecast, provide information support and professional advice for the departmental business plan.
- Manage client revenue sheet, maintain contact with finance department and ensure timely payment of projects.
5. Understand business dynamic and solve technical problem
- Use intranet, internet or commercial magazines to find out Kantar and consumer panel activities related to the team as well as to the clients.
- Collect and analyze competitors and market information; be well aware of the advantages and disadvantages of competitors; offer information support and suggestions in order to maintain and elevate the competitiveness of the company.
- Participate in solving professional and technical difficulties, provide professional support to the provincial and regional projects.
6. Participate in process improvement and technique innovation
- Improve the operating skills of the applicable software, ensure data accuracy and improve the efficiency of data classification.
- Improve the production process and method of regular client report and diagram, improve the report production efficiency.
- Share with team members the approaches of process and technical improvement, push forward the improvement implementation.
7. Organize, build and maintain the team
- Based on business expansion, set and organize to implement the recruitment plan of the team members.
- Set working objectives for the whole team, guide tem members to set personal working objectives and development plan, monitor the objective carry-out and evaluate the objective implementation.
- Organize training for the team members, provide guidance and advices to the daily work of subordinates, improve staff's overall ability and competency
Kantar is home to some of the world's leading research, data and insights brands. Individually, brands such as Kantar Millward Brown, Kantar TNS, Kantar Media, Kantar Worldpanel, Kantar Consulting and Kantar Health are famous and highly respected experts in their fields. Collectively, they offer the most complete view of consumers – the way they live, shop, vote, watch and tweet – in over a hundred countries worldwide. For the benefit of our clients, Kantar connects these specialists as well as providing access to the wider WPP group of companies and other partners.
Our offer covers the breadth of techniques and technologies, from purchase and media data to predicting long term trends; from neuroscience to exit polls; from large scale quantitative studies to qualitative research, incorporating ethnography and semiotics. Watch some of our short and entertaining animated case studies to get a flavour of our work.
Our strength lies in the unrivalled diversity of our people, methodologies, specialisms and points of view that seamlessly fuse to give us a unique and complete understanding of people, across the world. We go beyond the obvious – with intelligence, passion and creativity – to discover new directions, set strategies and plan actions that inspire extraordinary success.
連續5年榮獲Great Place to Work最佳職場認證
凱度Kantar為世界、同業領先的數據、洞察及諮詢顧問公司。遍佈全球100多個國家，透過旗下各領域專業的事業體及全球30,000名員工， 原隸屬英國最大整合行銷傳播集團WPP旗下，自2019年7月起為WPP及 Bain Capital共同持有。凱度Kantar產業廣涵快速消費用品、零售通路、醫藥、汽車、財務金融、科技電信、菸酒、娛樂餐飲與政治、社會研究等，並專精於品牌資產、廣告創意、媒體成效、產品創新、購物行為、消費者體驗等領域之研究。提供高品質的線上、線下與質化、量化調查、專精於消費者指數研究、整合大數據資料蒐集、運用AI技術，提供各產業商業策略諮詢。台灣有2個事業單位：凱度洞察 (Insights Division)、凱度消費者指數 ( Worldpanel Division )。