- IMC: develop creative brief, IMC plan, occasion building.
- Marketing Material Production
- TVC production: brief, STB, PPM, shooting support, A/B-copy, station copy, post-tracking.
- Digital/other media: brief to creative agency/ internal designer; review layout and proposal, post tracking
- POSM: brief to designer, print quality review, estimate quantity, execution check.
- Leaflet production: brief, proposal, shooting support, etc.
- PH website update: brief to internal designer & review layout
- Facebook post: brief to agency, review copy/graphic, post-tracking
- Media plan: develop brief to agency, review agency proposal and cue, supervise agency for execution and revise, post-tracking.
- PR/event: brief, event support, post-tracking
- Media - dropping plan: brief, review proposal, implementation monitor, post-tracking.
- Work with PR agency and internal customer service/080 for brand PR management
- Work with PR agency to enhance media relationship
【Digital/own media initiatives】
- Drive own media initiatives and work closely with Digital Operation team.
- Develop and implement digital calendar that align with the overall business goals and objectives of the company.
- Lead Line OA and Line eco system. Familiar with tagging and data management and innovate the Line channel strategy.
- Support content for social channel e.g., Instagram, ensuring a consistent brand voice and aesthetic to drive engagement and growth.
- Execute digital marketing campaign and activation following the synced strategies, including social media, search engine optimization, and paid advertising, to drive business growth and brand awareness.
- Execute branding and digital campaigns for reaching young and grow brand equity.
【New Product Development & Promotion & Process Management】
- Marketing/ promotion calendar update, explore new product initiatives, data mining, learning & next steps.
- New product development (NPD): develop define brief to RDQA and SCM, NPD initiative alignment, NPD meeting & follow-up.
- Promotion Proposal (national, tie-in), product quantity forecast, incentive scheme, cross-function shake-down, AC meeting presentation, POS code application, store memo, internal marketing, periodically sales analysis (template design, data mining, learning & next steps)
- Weekly sales report, monthly tracking, incentive plan follow-up
- Tie-in voucher: brief to internal designer, print quality review
- Process Management
1. Minimum education requirement
- BS Degree with major in marketing, MBA is preferred but not a must.
2. Relevant experience and minimum years required.
- At least 3 years of experience in the marketing related field (FMCG industry) with digital marketing experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and platforms, including social media, email marketing, SEO, PPC, and web analytics.
- Experience managing and optimizing advertising campaigns, and familiar with marketing funnel strategy.
- Possession of digital marketing certifications such as Google Analytics or Google Ads is a plus.
- E - channel account, CRM and data driven marketing experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Ability to work well under pressure with time management.
- Positive thinking, self-motivated, achievement-driven, results oriented, fast adapt to change and open-minded, a good team player working well with different style people.
- Fast in response, sense of urgency
3. Basic skills requirements
- Fluent in English writing, speaking and presentation.
- Excellent Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
怡和餐飲集團為亞洲領先的餐飲集團之一，旗下經營品牌包括 KFC 肯德基、Pizza Hut 必勝客及 PHD，業務遍佈香港、澳門、緬甸、台灣及越南。怡和餐飲集團營運超過 940 家分店，旗下 25,000 多名員工擁抱多元共融，每天均以熱誠與顧客分享美食帶來的簡單喜悅。多年來，怡和餐飲集團不斷力求進步，致力推動人才、創新、協作及可持續發展。怡和餐飲集團為怡和集團成員之一。