1. Responsible for BIOS server project and co-work with other function team for motherboard porting.
2. Develop x86 BIOS feature, including RAS, redfish, IPMI, … etc, according to customer request.
3. Coordinate with EE/vendor to narrow down problems, provide root cause, and patch for BIOS issues.
4. Study and develop new technical knowledge, participate BIOS design, and write related guide.
1. Experience in UEFI BIOS firmware development and expertise with x86 architectures.
2. Low level programming capability(system/motherboard/chip-device) and familiar with AMI BIOS framework.
3. Familiar with Gerrit and Git source code management/commit flow.
4. Experience with RAS feature porting & Redfish develop.
5. Experience with board porting & bring up.
Morgan Philips is a global talent solutions provider with over 600 consultants in 22 countries. Founded in 2013 in Paris, we've grown rapidly through the opening of new offices in key locations. In Asia, we have close to 150 employees across 8 offices and provide top-quality services across 15 industries to over 1000 clients. We leverage our powerful global database, Club5000 network, and research centers staffed by talent mapping experts to provide unparalleled access to top-tier talent for our clients.
Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, and Zhuhai.
Our Brand in Taiwan:
Morgan Philips Executive Search, Fyte