Server PSU Test Engineer who is responsible for System assembly, setup and PSU system level test, also need to support PSU engineer to debug the issue and validate the solution.
Requirement and Qualification:
1. Basic PWM switching power supply experience and knowledge.
2. Hands-on experience in server AC, DC, -48V, HVDC input power supply (ranging from 400W to 5000W output) testing. Familiar with test equipment including oscilloscopes, HV probes, current probes, programmable AC DC sources, electronic loads, power meter and DAQs.
3. Experience with analog power test methodologies, test setup, data and oscillograph collection.
4. Experience in assembling, debugging, and resolving power supply and server system integration issues to enable server functioning for testing.
5. Compile and deliver power supply SLT (system Level Test) reports as part of system server development deliverables.
6. Communicate to development engineers for all PSU and system spec noncompliant issues found during SLT process. Following with fix resolution and revalidation for issue closure.
7. Own the lab setup and responsible for keeping lab equipment calibrated.
BS in Electrical Engineering or an equivalent discipline
我們專注於“Smarter Technology for All”的願景，每天為數百萬名客戶提供智慧化裝置與基礎架構，並幫助他們打造智慧化解決方案、服務與軟體，期待攜手成就一個更具包容性、更值得信賴且可持續發展的數位化未來。