* Use lab hardware to replicate customer configuration in order to replicate customer failure mechanism.
* Read and interpret hardware error logs & OS logs to isolate customer problems, further to use debug equipment to capture detail failure information.
* Provide technical expertise to the Field on problem determination/isolation, then providing action plans or deliver the solution to resolve client issues.
* Develop field action plans to address design/quality issues which have affected customers - including: Stop ships, field communications, Retain Tip review and generation, Engineering Change (EC) disposition, and rolling Field Replace Unit (FRU) stock when necessary
* Knowledge of server architecture and major building blocks (e.g.CPU, Memory, chipset, PCI-e)
* Have the ability to use a Logic Analyzers & Oscilloscopes to isolate complex client problems.
* Drive lessons learned for field issues and ensure experience problem not re-emergence in later generations of systems.
* Participate on pre-product activities, taking technical positions for defect deferrals and HW design changes.
* Warranty product Maintenance to cooperate with manufacturing quality engineer to drive Pre-Stop / Stop-Ship issues for closure and minimize field impacts.
* Interface with client teams and customers to explain technical solutions and maintain customer satisfaction
Job Requirement :
* Understanding of x86 architecture
* Ability to communicate , write & read Mandarin & English
* Ability to deal with Customer from APAC & EMEA Countries
* Hardware Design experience is a plus
我們專注於“Smarter Technology for All”的願景，每天為數百萬名客戶提供智慧化裝置與基礎架構，並幫助他們打造智慧化解決方案、服務與軟體，期待攜手成就一個更具包容性、更值得信賴且可持續發展的數位化未來。