Lenovo is seeking campus hire test engineer for server system validation and product assurance, focus on system level especially for firmware and hardware validation and study of new features and releases. The primary responsibility of this role is performing x86 system integration test on various function areas, including BIOS, BMC, CPU, DIMM, NIC, Storage, GPU, and system stress. This position works in cooperation with Product Assurance functional leader and Development focals, deliver test result timely with quality.
· Focus on Server System validation, performing system integration test, and act as technical focal
· Develop automation scripts/tools based on test case
· Identify, review design specification, and deliver test cases, SOPs regarding product specifications
· Define/Plan system validation strategy and test architecture
· Work with development team during early design phase for defining ‘Design for Test/Automation’ features
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
· Familiar with computer architecture, including CPU, Memory, network, and storage devices
· Good written and verbal communications skills in English
· Self-motivated, flexible, and willing to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
· Excellent problem-solving skills and the capacity to think out of the box.
· Ability to study open standards and new technologies.
· Ability to determine the feasibility of projects in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
· Solid skills on OS such as Linux and Windows are preferred
· Familiar with test utility, script design and implementation, Python programming, and/or automation framework is a plus
我們專注於“Smarter Technology for All”的願景，每天為數百萬名客戶提供智慧化裝置與基礎架構，並幫助他們打造智慧化解決方案、服務與軟體，期待攜手成就一個更具包容性、更值得信賴且可持續發展的數位化未來。