What you'll do:
1. Lead local marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness and fandom in generate leads and engage customers & drivers
2. Position Lalamove in a fiercely competitive environment to make the brand locally relevant and loved
3. Lead the creative development, management, measurement and execution of local campaigns, working closely with agencies, HQ and other city teams to develop trackable, measurable integrated communication projects
4. Lead the development of local events and PR to maximize cross-promotion & brand exposure opportunities
5. Participate and leading locally in building the brand through owned and earned marketing
6. Lead local extensions of global campaigns, working on special projects (stunts, guerrilla, content, digital innovation) that increase the relevance of Lalamove in Taiwan
7. Devise digital marketing programs, which cover, but not limited to, websites management, SEO, social media, content marketing and e-marketing campaign management
8. Work closely with sales team to develop digital marketing programs for effective lead generation and customer relationship management and to track the effectiveness of the programs
1. Problem-solver: To be able to identify & anticipate problems in order to be both proactive & reactive.
2. User Empathy: To be be able think from a perspective of a user & build user journeys which are seamless.
3. High autonomy: Self-organized, passionate with a can-do attitude and own end-to-end projects.
4. Data Driven: To utilize existing data on hand to make informed decisions
5. Team-player: To be able to understand team challenges & to be able to build team empathy in while delivering results at the same time.
6. Collaborative mind-set: You will have to work with multiple stakeholders to plan, implement & measure all branding efforts & strategies across multiple markets.