[ Job description ]
The Finance & Accounting division ensures accurate, timely, and proper recording of our financial transactions in our company. As a Finance & Accounts role, your work will be general accounting in local Taiwan and overseas jurisdictions with opportunities for growth in modeling and forecasting. A master juggler working on multiple accounts at a time, you are focused on the details while finding creative ways to tackle big-picture challenges. From developing forward-thinking analysis to generating management reports, Finance and accounting is an important part of our growing business.
[ Responsibilities ]
• Manage all finance and accounting operations including banking operations,
and intercompany transactions(GL/BS/PNL).
• Coordinate the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
• Manage the monthly budget, cash flow, billing, and invoicing.
• Prepare monthly individual and consolidated financial statements.
• Coordinate with external accounting firms for the annual audit and other requirements.
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
• Prioritize effectively while creating space for original thinking and thoughtful analysis to support our executives.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Accounting / Finance experience in a CPA firm / a company / an organization is required.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or a related field.
• Familiar with local and National tax regulations
• Excellent skills with Excel (macros, pivot tables, lookups, filtering)
• Skills in accounting software or financial systems.
• Ability to comfortably interact with the company management team.
• Highly organized, detail-oriented and proactive.
• Energetic and decisive with a high level of integrity.
• Must be comfortable communicating in English (both written and verbal).
• Able to communicate concepts and ideas both verbally and via documentation and can defend their validity.
HR→V.P. of Operations
Google Meet / On-site interview
Inbase Partners is a technology consulting and development firm focused on developing software-based applications and services for the financial industry. We offer a comprehensive range of software development solutions as well as a team of developers covering all levels and languages of coding requirements to cover the full spectrum of our client’s needs. We operate from offices in The Cayman Islands, Taiwan, and Malaysia and have strategic partnerships in Hong Kong, India, Australia, the Philippines, and throughout Southeast Asia allowing us to offer our service to and cover most major markets in the Asia Pacific region. We specialize in creating high frequency, high through-put transactional solutions along with data-driven autonomous strategies that can execute across a wide range of asset classes.