The team lead of the ProductOps team oversees the delivery of a high-quality product service to ensure Product support and delivery processes are in place to meet business needs. This position requires establishing and managing expectations within the business and driving the team to collaborate with the product delivery department to achieve those expectations to a high standard.
1. Product Service Management
• Maintain high-performing product service & support functions including
the Incident, Request, Change, and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting, and establishing service improvement activities when required.
• The ownership of major incidents to ensure coordination of resolving parties, effective communication with stakeholders and post-incident review
• Monitor and control product support and service delivery; ensuring methodologies and procedures are in place to improve efficiencies across product and service verticals and drive the implementation of the improvements.
• Champion product service and support in projects and developing a strong understanding of projects impacting product service area and ensuring service impact is minimized and agreed
• Be accountable for the quality of product service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated resources
• Drive internal and third-party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality, and processes
2. Performance & Quality
• Make recommendations for product service improvement and ensure processes are followed through to completion in a timely manner
• Work with internal and third-party teams to ensure actions are taken and completed to deliver and improve product service delivery
• Provide regular and accurate management reporting on product service and support performance
• Effectively deliver/manage staff management including recruitment, mentoring, training, target setting, and performance assessment
• Be an ambassador for Product Ops, working across the business to provide effective communication on customer matters and build relationships with other teams to ensure effective dialogue between departments
Qualities and Skills Required
• Able to demonstrate the ability to undertake the above responsibilities
• A passion for product service and Quality Improvement
• Proven leadership and management ability in leading teams
• Support experience in a diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures, and related disciplines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer-facing/service skills
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including out-of-hours working
• Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
• Self-motivation and ability to take responsibility
• Able to manage and priority and tasks and time efficiently
• Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
Digital Forest Technologies is a world-class technical services provider, dedicated to serving the Asian Pacific region. We are always looking for fun-loving people to work with, those with a talent and passion for information technology. We strive to harness the latest technologies and creative ideas which challenge our teams daily to grow their skillset, driving forward the company’s service offerings. Our mission is to always provide the best innovative, reliable, and efficient technical services to our customers while supporting an immersive online experience.
Core Value (核心價值) :
1. Proactive (主動積極 ) : We take the initiative to make things happen
2. Integrity (誠信) : We always do the right thing, not the easy thing.
3. Innovation (創新) : Good is never enough. We always seek newer and better ways
4. Enthusiasm (熱忱 ) : We tackle all challenges without hesitation, and always maintain a positive outlook.
5. Multi Culture Collaboration (文化融合) : We ensure a harmonious working relationship, working together as one global team to achieve a common goal regardless of race, gender, or nationality.