AI is the new electricity. Millions of AI engineers will be required to transform industries with artificial intelligence and we’re building the education products to train them. DeepLearning.AI’s mission is to grow and connect the global AI community. We do that by providing a world-class education to people around the globe so that we can all benefit from an AI-powered future.
DeepLearning.AI is looking for a Course Production Project Manager to work with our network of world experts in the AI space to create high-quality education content. In this role, you will leverage your expertise in managing a project from start to finish to help AI experts produce high-quality courses and effective learning experiences. Your ability to communicate and work well with a cross-functional team of highly skilled, globally-distributed data scientists and engineers will be critical for this role.
This is a full-time contracting opportunity for candidates based in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Manage the process to build online courses for our platform: You will be responsible for managing the course development process end-to-end for a cross-functional, remote, global team. This includes leading regular team meetings and using project management software to track the progress of individual tasks against timelines. You will use such tools and meetings to identify risks and bottlenecks to projects, create solutions and/or mitigation plans, make adjustments, or escalate.
- Manage cross-functional communications: You will be the single point of contact for all cross-functional teams including partnerships, marketing, external collaborators, and any other stakeholders, and align them on the course outline, learner persona, launch details, etc. You will be responsible for tracking how our curriculum product deliverables and dependencies tie in with those of other teams. If or when slippage occurs, it will be your responsibility to identify how those slippages affect other projects/teams/deadlines/deliverables and make sure the appropriate stakeholders are communicated with and timelines/expectations are realigned.
- Onboard and align the whole team on project goals and expectations: You will work closely with the Curriculum Product Manager (who is primarily responsible for building the course), to ensure that each team member is aligned on the project goals, and executing against those goals. This includes, but is not limited to understanding the product-market fit, how it’s translated into the curriculum, and how it’s reflected in the relevant success metrics.
- Facilitate achieving quality while maintaining budgets and timelines: You will work with the Director, Curriculum Product to ensure adequate resourcing for all projects, which includes understanding and quantifying all contributing factors of the course build process. You will help develop plans for staffing, timeline, and budget for your course, and track and report against them.
- Reflect, summarize, and improve the course build process: Through regular retrospectives, post mortems, and incorporating best practices from outside our team, you will strive to continually improve our course creation process to optimize for quality, efficiency, predictability, and cost.