1. Support and facilitate business user's requirement to seamlessly running at corporate SAP system(MM/PP module) in the landscape via analyzing, designing, and developing.
2. Work closely with the team (other SAP developers, infrastructure & system teammates) to understand business needs and deliver features in good quality at timely manner.
3. Be capable of creating and assessing software architecture/designs with multiple stakeholders.
4. Manage overall change request and/or incident backlog for the owned topics and ensure the high quality of corrections and notes for the owned topic areas and of stable assist packages with no regressions.
5. Exhibit learning agility by quickly upskilling on new tasks and concepts.
6. Assist our business users during product deployment, critical operations, and system rollout via standard infrastructure, creating maintenance notes and documentation.
7. Will be providing presentations and workshops.
1. Expertise in various technologies including ABAP, HANA and/or Object-oriented concepts
2. Expertise/familiar with infrastructure tools
3. Strong collaboration and communication skills needed to ensure satisfaction and work in cross-cultural teams and across geographies (US and APAC region countries)
4. Very good debugging skills with an ability to handle complexity
5. Experience in performance related topics and test-driven developments a plus point